Life can be downright exhausting. Chasing our dreams, fighting our fights, struggling with our obstacles, feeling our pain. We all have those times where it just seems like too much. Like we are all alone, fighting a losing battle, too weak or too weary to go on. If that’s you today, here are 10 songs to help you persevere.
- Lauren Daigle – Trust in You – I’m really into Lauren Daigle. She reminds me of Amy Winehouse and that’s a good thing. This song is a great one for when you feel frustrated about things not going the way you want them too.
- Kari Jobe – I Am Not Alone – Kari’s haunting voice will remind you where to turn when you feel unloved, unsafe, or hurt to much to go on.
- Tedashii, Trip Lee, and Lecrae – Nothing I Can’t Do – Feeling weak? You’re not! Really! Play this song until you believe it.
- Chris Tomlin – Whom Shall I Fear – You have an army of angels on your side! Keep fighting!
- Smokie Norful – God is Able – Smokie. Oh Smokie. He has such a gift. I have played this song on repeat so many times I can’t even count them.
- Crowder – I Am – Love me some Crowder. Storms may be raging but God’s got you.
- For King and Country – Shoulders – When it all seems too heavy for you to bear, this song will remind you that you don’t have to.
- Danny Gokey – Hope in Front of Me – I remember when this guy was on American Idol. He was one of my favorites! Listen to this when you feel like everything is hopeless.
- Casting Crowns – Just Be Held – When you’ve done all you can do, stop holding on. Just be held.
- Mandisa – Press On – Another American Idol alum. Love her. Don’t give up, press on.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. – Romans 12:12